Quick Answer: Whats The Most Bells You Can Plant?

How many bells can you plant new horizons?

10,000 BellsPlant a high-value bag filled with Bells into the hole, ideally 10,000 Bells.

Wait for a few days until it bears “fruit” in the form of bags full of Bells.

Shake the tree to receive three Bell bags, each containing a sum equal to what you initially planted..

What happens if you bury 99k bells?

Per dataminer Ninj, there is a 70% chance of receiving three 10,000 bells bags when any amount from 10,000 to 99k is buried. This means you have only 30% odds at getting more than 10k in any of the bell bags that grow on the money tree.

What happens when you bury bells in Animal Crossing?

When you bury Bells in one of these glowing holes, it will grow a money tree containing three times the amount of Bells you initially buried. So, for instance, if you bury 1,000 Bells in the hole, your money tree will give you 3,000 Bells when it’s fully grown.

What is the most bells you can bury?

The Max You Can Bury is 99,000 Bells The biggest amount you can have in a single Bell bag is 99,000 Bells, so it is also the maximum amount of bells you can bury in Shining Spots.

How many bells can you plant?

Because of that, the recommended amount of Bells to plant in a money tree is no more than 10,000 Bells. Just about every website recommends 10,000 Bells is the sweet spot to maximize your profit. This will net you a possible 30,000 Bells in return. If you plant any more than that, you’ll risk losing money in return.

What happens if you plant 99000 Bells?

If the player plants 2,000-9,000 bells, there is a 70% chance of 3x 1000 bells and a 30% chance of 3x the amount buried. If the player buries 10,000-99,000 bells, there is a 70% chance of 3x 10,000 bells and 30% chance of 3x the amount buried. The game decides this the moment the money is buried in the glowing spot.